Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
No item should be returned to us without first making contact to discuss your problem.
Please use our email service (firstname.lastname@example.org) for such contact. Items returned without prior approval will not be assessed and will be returned to the sender freight to pay.
Two Sheep Australia™ sheepskin footwear is warranted to the original purchaser for six (6) months against defects in materials or workmanship.
Westhaven at its discretion will repair or replace its products or any component of the product found to be defective during the warranty period. This warranty does not extend to claims that arise from normal wear and tear or where another party has attempted to rectify a problem. Discolouration from dye transferred from clothing with which the footwear may come in contact is not covered by this warranty.
Minor variations in skin colour and natural markings within the skin may be apparent on some products. These are normal characteristics of sheepskin; they will not affect the wearability of the footwear and are not covered by this limited warranty.
For products not under warranty we may be able to provide a minor repair service and this will be charged at cost. The customer will be required to pay the inwards and outwards freight and any duty incurred in their country.
Limited return exchange offer: Where you require an exchange because you do not like the colour or style or the size is not correct we will gladly exchange your purchase if a claim is made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. Simply email us outlining your problem. Products must be returned in their original unworn condition. A product which has been worn, used or marked and therefore not in its original condition, will not be accepted for exchange and will be returned to the customer ‘freight to pay’.
For approved exchanges; you will be required to pay the freight to us and any duty/freight charges incurred when the replacement goods are returned to you. For approved repairs or replacements under warranty; we will pay the return freight. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
Please consult us first before returning any goods. Goods being returned should be sent by a traceable method as Westhaven will not be liable for any package lost or damaged in transit. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to complete your return or exchange.
To allow us to correctly process your return, we ask that you complete the following steps:
- Advise us by email that you wish to return an item and why you are wanting return it – we will respond within three (3) working days.
- If approved, forward the item by an appropriate freight services, and include details of the address to where you require the replacement item sent.
- Remember you must pay any additional costs for insurance or tracking of the parcel.
- Describe what you are returning.
- Tell us what you would like to exchange the item for – don’t forget to include product code, description, size and colour as applicable.
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase (original invoice or receipt) – without valid proof of purchase we cannot accept the return or exchange.